SS INFOTECH BANK COACHING ACADEMY WELCOMES YOU TO GET SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE!
SS INFOTECH Bank Coaching Academy is one of the Best Coaching Centre located in Pollachi. We offers a comprehensive classroom training programme to prepare students for Banking Exams - IBPS 20 BANKS / SBI / ALL PRIVATE BANK / SSC / RAILWAY (Non-Technical) / ESIC / EPFO / LIC Exams. The academy is enriched with a highly experienced group of faculties with a proven track-record in their concerned field. It provides the most effective and competitive learning through proper Weekend assessment projects, Regular faculty-student interaction on 1:1 basis, Special doubt clearance sessions, State-of-the art study material incorporating the most updated fact analysis with Point-to-point explanations, Complete personality development and Ideal classroom environment.
We offers a comprehensive training program to help students achieve their dream of getting a job in Public Sector Banks and leading Private Sector Banks.
- Specialized faculty for every section.
- Short-cuts Methods and Logical Approaches are given.
- Every Day / Weekly / Monthly Tests.
- Full length tests at the end of the course.
- Faculty intimate to all students about Current & Upcoming Recruitment Details through Mobile SMS / E-mail / Class Room Notice Board.
- Student-friendly faculty members, always available to guide you.
- Motivation Classes are taken by the best faculty.
- Interview Preparation by faculty members.
- Week End classes to discuss doubts of students. It helps a lot in uplifting the knowledge level of weak.
- Located Centre for convenience of students & parents.
- Every Week On-line Tests, Attendance reporting and test score reporting through SMS, E-mail etc.
- You can choose your batch convenient timings.
- Average 15 to 20 students are accommodated in a single batch.
- 6 months Bank PO / CLERK - Regular / Week End Course
- After 6 months, you can attend the additional classes.
UNTIL YOU GET SUCCESS IN EXAM
Our Bank PO - CLERK course prepares students in these areas like
- Quantitative Aptitude (Including Data Analysis & Interpretation)
- Reasoning (High-Level) - (Including Non-Verbal Reasoning)
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing Awareness
- Office Work Aptitude
- Current Affairs, General Awareness, Socio - Economic, Financial & Banking Awareness
- General English Language & Grammar
Special Features of our Bank PO / CLERK Course
- Separate Study Material Booklets covering all test-areas.
- Chapter wise tests followed by Weekly test and Full Length tests.
- Take Home Exercise For Additional Practice Test.
- Every 4 months Our Institute faculty will prepare Latest and Updated Notes and Materials are issued by institute.
- Support for Group Discussion & Personal Interview for students qualifying written examination.
- Week End classes to discuss doubts of students.
SS INFOTECH Banking Academy's aims to train and prepare such young men and women and turn them into able administrators. We strives for more active part in this.
- IBPS PO / MT Exam (Probationary Officers / Management Trainees).
- IBPS RRB PO Exam (Rural Regional Bank Probationary Officers / Management Trainees)
- IBPS SO Exam (Specialist Officers).
- SBI PO Exam (Probationary Officers)
- SBI Associates Bank PO Exam (Probationary Officers).
- LIC AAO Exam (Assistant Administrative Officers)
- The New India Assurance AAO Exam
- The National Insurance AAO Exam
- The United India Insurance AAO Exam
- The Oriental Insurance Company AAO Exam
- Railway Group 'D' Exam (Non - Technical Exam) Only
- IBPS Clerk Exam
- IBPS RRB Clerk Exam
- SBI Clerk Exam
- SBI Associates Bank Clerk Exam
- TMB Clerk Exam
- LIC Assistant / Clerk Exam (FSE & DSE)
- EPFO Assistant / Clerk / Social Security Assistant
- ESIC Lower Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk
- SSC Matric Level Multi - Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam
- (10 +2) Level Data Entry Operator & LDC Exam (Lower Division Clerk)
- (10+2) Level Stenographer 'C' & 'D' Exam
- Constable & Rifleman Exam
- Intelligence Burea Security Assistant Level Exam
- Railway - Goods Guard, Cabin Man, TC & CC, ECRC Non - Technical Exam (Only)